Everything you desire within reach. Nestled in the heart of the hotel zone, our property is within walking distance of restaurants, shopping areas, and the top choices for Cancun nightlife. The Cancun International Convention Center is a 5 minute walk away, and we are also conveniently based a mere 25 minutes from the Cancun International Airport.
Reaching the many beautiful archaeological sites across the state is a breeze thanks to our location. Enjoy easy access to the main roads and streets, which provide complete safety during your stay and connect you to the beaches also found in the area.
Km 8.5 of Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, Quintana Roo, Cancun, 77500, Mexico
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING PROXIMITY TO MAJOR ATTRACTIONS :
Cancun has become one of the main tourist destinations in the Caribbean not only due to its abundance of nature and culture, but also owing to the strong air connectivity between Cancun and the United States, Europe, and the rest of Latin America.
LOCAL POINTS OF INTEREST:
• Plaza Caracol Mall: The famous Plaza Caracol shopping center, located nearby, offers its guests upwards of 150 stores featuring souvenirs, perfumes, fine jewelry, designer clothing, and more!
• Local restaurants and bars: Plenty of famous restaurants — such as Coco Bongo, Señor Frogs, Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, and Hard Rock Café — offer nightly entertainment and are located nearby in Cancun’s Hotel Zone.
• Nichupté-Borjorquez Lagoon: Enjoy the world-class fishing gear and fly-fishing in this area, which is home to the Nichupte Lagoon.
• Isla Mujeres: A wonderful place to visit on a day trip from Cancun, this peaceful island is accessible by ferry or boat. For more details, please contact the concierge.
• Cozumel: This island is a key tourist destination for diving and snorkeling.
• Xplor Park: Set in the jungle of the Riviera Maya, this adventure park features an underground river, zip-line circuits, amphibious vehicles, rafting, and much more.
• Xcaret (Eco Park): Learn more about the Mayan culture while you enjoy a variety of family activities at this eco-archaeological theme park.
• Xel-Ha (Eco-Aquatic Park / Archaeological Site): Have your fun on this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves as you become immersed in the ancient Mayan culture, including its intact historical artifacts.
• The Mayan Ruins of Tulum: These ruins — located at the site of one of the most important cities of their time — are one of the most popular tourist destinations and include ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach, and stunning views of the Caribbean Sea from high above the cliffs.
• The Mayan Ruins of Coba: Found in the depths of the jungle, this archaeological site features the highest pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula.
• The Mayan Ruins of Chichen Itza: Chichen Itza is one of the most impressive Mayan ruins and has been named as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. These ruins include pyramids, several restored ancient structures, and sensational views of the entire site. The pyramid, as well as other historical ruins, are located in the middle of the jungle and are part of an extensive tour of the area.
• Isla Mujeres: A mere nine miles away by boat, Isla Mujeres is the place to indulge in fresh seafood, explore, and enjoy snorkeling.
• Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (MUSA): This world-famous underwater museum features sculptures you can view while diving. All of the sculptures are made of marine concrete and create an artificial reef.